Wednesday, July 23, 2003

OK, so by now you might be getting the idea that I have way too much time on my hands. You would be partially correct. I have much to say and now that I have a forum to say it in, I am taking advantage of it. Over the course of the next few days, I will be introducing a few daily entries. Currently, I am considering the following:
1. Thursday nights I will post a short piece on the Maharal on the weekly Torah reading.
2. A daily statement from the Hasidic master Rebbe Nachman of Breslov (everything will be cited accordingly).
3. Halacha of the day - I think it will focus on the laws of Shabbat, but we will see.
4. And of course, my primary purpose, the daily pieces on what I am reading, which as you can see I have already started.

Hopefully, the comments sections will exist once in a while, so feedback is always appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home