Tuesday, December 01, 2009

back to business - I hope

After another extra long hiatus, I have decided to return to the world of blogging. To start, I want to highlight a couple of articles I read today. The first is an opinion piece entitled "Strong Enough for a 'reset' with Russia? One line which jumped out to me, though secondary to the main thesis of the piece, was the author's report that many in Russia see the current US involvement in Afghanistan as a potential repeat of the Soviet failure in Afghanistan. Only history will be the judge if that is correct.

The second is a science and health piece entitled "Feeling lonely? Chances are you're not alone.
Loneliness is transmittable, researchers say"
Loneliness is not lonely. Many of us feel lonely in crowds of people we know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home