Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I want to wish my few readers a Shana Tova. May this coming year be a fulfilling year.
Ktiva V'Chatima Tova.

After Rosh Hashana, I hope to have some interesting posts, including analysis of the many books I have read in the past month and a half.

Just as a preview, let me present a list of the books - (disclaimer - I will engage as many of these as possible):

Arthur Herzberg - Jews : The Essence and Character of a People
Ari Goldman - The Search for G-d at Harvard
Colin McGinn - The Making of a Philosopher : My Journey Through Twentieth-Century Philosophy
Sue Fishkoff - The Rebbe's Army: Inside the World of Chabad-Lubavitch
Stephanie Wellen Levine - Mystics, Mavericks, and Merrymakers: An Intimate Journey Among Hasidic Girls
David Landau - Piety and Power: The World of Jewish Fundamentalism
David Assaf - The Regal Way: The Life and Times of Rabbi Israel of Ruzhin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home